Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sale and idiom fun!

Hello friends. Happy Easter! A little early I know...I imagine all you parents out there, buying and getting ready for the Easter Bunny. When I went to Wal-Mart today there were masses of people in the candy and Easter aisles. Fun times...Mark and I get slightly jealous that we can't use the excuse of children to go down the "fun aisles." Sometimes we go down, but usually one of us comes to his/her senses and talks the other one out of buying a 95 piece bag of candy.


I am having a "Hop into Spring" SALE over at my TN Shop. Everything is 20% OFF! Check it out!


Today I added an Idiom Matching Game to my shop. There are 30 pairs which students must match the idiom to its definition. Perfect for centers!
Click on the picture to see more. 

1 Bucket Fillers:

Heather said...

You’ve been tagged. Stop by my blog to check out the rules for this fun game!
http://begborrowandteach.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment